disposable plastic dishes

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Missing Status Bar

The above registry file will correct this behavior, if your status bar disappears when opening a new IE browser window. However make sure that option is selected - right-click the top Toolbar and select: Status Bar. If you are still having problems verify the below Registry entries exist and are correct:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Show_StatusBar"="yes"
"Show_URLinStatusBar"="yes"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was
browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do
keep up the excellent jo.

Here is my blog :: click the next webpage